My Blog List

My Blog List

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Summer 2014 Tag



1. What is your go-to product for a sun kissed summer glow? (bronzer, self tanner, etc.)

Self tanner and bronzer definitely. 

2. What book would you recommend for a summer read?

The Au Pairs Paperback by Melissa de la Cruz - Was my favorite as a young adult

A Summer Romance (Devereaux Manor Mystery, #1) by Tracey Smith  - What I was sucked into this summer...

3. What's your signature summer scent this year?

Candy smells... I think it's the pregnancy making me think that though. 

4. The sun is shining and it's time to get outside! What's your favorite thing to do?

Lay by the pool or in the pool

5. You're on the boardwalk and your stomach is grumbling. What's your go-to summer beach food?

Pretzels...

6. Sunscreen is always important, but it's a MUST in summer! What's your favorite? (Face, body, or both)

Face is by Neutrogena 
Body it really varies
I also wear a lot of tanning oil

7. After a day in the summer sun and heat, what do you do to cool off?

Watermelon lemonade and a lukewarm shower and then read

8. How do you wear your hair in the summer? (down, ponytail, ombre, dip dye, etc.)

Sun dyed and 75% it's just down

9. Must-have nail polish for summer 2014?


10. Sometimes it just feels good to chill out and watch Netflix. What shows/movies do you recommend for summer?

I like to rewatch Game of Thrones, I used to love True Blood but I have finished the books so I know how it ends, but Downton Abbey? OMG I love!

11. Do you wear liquid foundation, BB cream, or tinted moisturizer in the summer?

Waterproof foundation with SPF in it.

12. It's super bright outside! Do you reach for sunglasses or a hat?

Most of the time both

13. What is your summer jam this year?

Walt Disney World Official Album - Got to start the little one inside me off right.

14. Do you have a summer bucket list? If so, share some things on the list.

Grill outside - A lot and we have! I love grilling.
New pool things - I am just now starting on this.
Read to the children - Have kept up with this really good
Get a cleaning schedule - FlyLady
Reading list - This really has been a great summer to read

15. Bikini, tankini, or one piece? Show us your fave bathing suit this year!

Usually a bikini but this year and last year have been tankinis and ones pieces since I have been pregnant.

16. Summer means heat... and sweat! What's your favorite sweat proof product this year? (Skincare, makeup, anything!)

Favorite Sweat proof product Tarte's Water proof blush... Just amazing!


17. Summer wouldn't be complete without a scoop (or two) of ice cream! If you could create your own ice cream flavor, what would it be?

Doughnuts... Again pregnant here.


Alright it's your turn:

No comments:

Post a Comment