My Blog List

My Blog List

Friday, July 18, 2014

I Got a Plan, a Demand and It Just Began


I can blame my sister in-laws; +Odette and +Mary Ann. I can also blame +Hunter and +Jessica. I have become obsessed with the thoughts of my Erin Condren Life Planner. I like to be organized anyhow and this will help me keep track of everything.

I am an event planner. I have things all the time happening. From birthday parties, anniversaries, milestone, and weddings. I can keep up with all the big events. My appointments will be kept separate because I would be insane with all the phone calls, meetings, and interviews.

Social, yep even though I am a married lady doesn't mean that I don't have a social life. I have everything from preggie mom meetings to girl nights out. But my social meetings? Mommy-son or mommy-daughter days. Plus not mention date night with the husband.

My kids schedule will be in there between field trips, PTA meetings, and projects. Bella's pageants, Edward's fencing lessons, and AJ's Montessori groups. We have a lot of family days too.

Keeping up with my health and fitness can easily be recorded in this planner as well. Having Crohn's making me want to keep up anything to do with my body.

And last but not least...

I am pregnant right now with our little Princess.

I ordered the 2014-2015 Life Planner -Succulents.

With it I bought the 7x9 covers -Reality Blooms -Roses - Pink Travel Size Island Fleur body butterAddress book -Zen GemsDesigner Sticker sheets -Classic collectionCoil clipsEvent Stickers, 2 Pen Holder, and Designer trays -Roses - White.

Things I have bought or want to buy for it already are:

K&CompanySmash Sticky Note Pad, Simple

K&CompanySmash Flag Tabs

Post-it Super Sticky Full Adhesive Notes, 3 x 3-Inches, Assorted Ultra Colors, 4-Pads/Pack

Sticky Notes - Post It notes - Planner Supplies - Filofax Supplies - Moustache sticky notes - Bow sticky notes

Sticky Notes Set

Cute Disney Paper Clips

Disney Washi Tape Samples

Bon Voyage Recollections set of acrylic stamps

Cavallini Mini Vintage Letterpress Rubber Stamp Set

Mini Lovely Teapot Rubber Stamp

Inkadinkado 9 piece acrylic JAR stamp set

Paris Beaded Planner Charm

Triplus Fineliner Pen by Staedtler



Blog Posts I love!

Erin Condren Life Planner

I Told Him I Got A Plan and I'm Gonna Dominate

Erin Condren Life Planner Release

Let Me Pencil You In

Plan All On Me I Showed Up with My EC and Ruined Your Chaotic Mess




No comments:

Post a Comment