My Blog List

My Blog List

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Royal Arrival

Here I sit looking at the mountains and feeling every contraction,

Yes I am in labor and blogging.

I am in the first stage of labor so don't worry. I am not dilated to 10 cm yet and the contractions are not strong but my water has broke. I have done this twice before so this isn't new to me at all. I love this miracle. My children are a blessing to me. I remember each time I have given birth before now.

The triplets, Bella, Edward, and Jake were born in a hospital but naturally. Yes I hurt for weeks after that one, but I survived and so did they. Jake was on the scrawny side and was very sickly. I know that he is in a better place and not hurting though.

With our little quarterback, AJ, well he was determined to steal the show from the beginning. He was born on the side of the road. We did spend a night in the hospital against my will. 

But little princess below is being born in home environment in TN. Which is where we are at right now. I have a birthing ball, water birth pool, a mattress on the ground and everything. I feel very confident in my decision of having a homebirth. 



I have her baby book ready and I have already written the pre little notes like what I have experienced in this pregnancy. I look forward to finishing up her book like I did with Bella's, Edward's, and AJ's. AJ isn't even a year old and here I am in labor which a lot of people are frowning on me at but I am not the first woman to have kids back to back and quite honestly, it's none of their business. My little family is safe and happy. 

I cannot wait to tell you all about the active arrival of Princess Katherine Ember. 

No comments:

Post a Comment