My Blog List

My Blog List

Sunday, July 27, 2014

No Matter How Much Of A Man

... You Are When A Little Girl Wants To A Princess, You Spin Her Around Because She Is.



Where I am sitting at right now I can see Matthew spinning around my nieces, Avary, Frances, Zoey, and Khloie and my daughter, Bella. They are dressed up like princesses. He is bent over and actually dancing with them and they are loving it. 

I have to admit this is one of the reasons I married him. He loves Disney Princesses and he loves to treat girls as such as long as they act like it. He goes out of his way to treat me and my daughter like a princess and a queen. 

One of things that I just laugh at people about; I married Matthew for his money. Uh huh, right. Pretty sure my net worth is triple his. I earned mine, myself, pretty cheeks. He grins when people say he married me for my money. These are the people who have no idea about the behind scenes with us. Trust we will be happy to tell you but have a strong stomach.

Matthew proves to me every day that he wants to be with me and it's not about the money, sex or anything like that. It's the being called beautiful every day, it's having my breakfast picked out, it's him wanting my opinion on what he wears to work and it's him showing me his latest accomplishments in his new hobbies. That's when I know I have found the best man on the planet for me. 

And trust me right now I feel our next tiny princess dancing with him already and I told him such. He got misty eyed on me and knelt down and kissed her and then danced with me a few times around the room. Little Katherine daddy is twirling you too already. 




No comments:

Post a Comment