My Blog List

My Blog List

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

In My Next Year





I love this song by Tim McGraw, now, but there is one thing I don't like. He tries cramming so much into his next thirty years as a whole. I was sitting around after I got home with Kate looking around at the years I had wasted trying to hold onto my youth and trying to fit in. I smiled at my planner knowing that it would help me grow up and become more responsible. I can keep track of one of my next thirty years in it and that's just fine.


  • Watching AJ's milestones continue; talking, scribbling, etc
  • Moving possibly
  • Seeing so many wedding
  • Sing on stage again
  • Have family portraits done
  • Serve a shelter as a family
  • Get down and dirty - grass, dirt, paint
  • Scream loud and proud for my kids
  • Dance like no one is watching with the kids
  • Hoola hoop
  • Go on more dates 
  • Have family dates
  • Kiss through the pain
It doesn't have to be anything huge. I just want more time together. You will see it through my blog I am 100%! People are already seeing it.


No comments:

Post a Comment